At outsource we understand that diversity can be important for the growth of a business and as such we have an extensive range of “Value Add” Services.
Last Updated on
If your client is looking for a personal loan for their home improvements, personal car, to consolidate debts, a wedding or a holiday you might write or refer a personal loan for them from our panel of Personal Loan Lenders.
With flexible payments options and competitive interest rates our panel of Personal Loan Lenders offer a variety of loans that may suit your client’s needs.
MOTOR VEHICLE & EQUIPMENT FINANCE
outsource has an extensive panel of Lender for Motor Vehicle and Equipment Finance.
You have the option to either write the transaction yourself or to refer it to one of our Motor Vehicle and Equipment Finance Specialists. if you wish to write the transaction yourself, outsource will assist you to become accredited with lenders and arrange any relevant training. Being able to offer Motor Vehicle and Equipment Finance allows you to avoid sending your client to other financial institutions and to grow your business through the opportunity of referrals from an add on service.
- Motor Vehicles – includes passenger vehicles and light commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonn.
- Trucks, Trailers, Forklifts, Buses, etc.
- Earthmoving & Agricultural equipment – excavators, backhoes, bobcats, tractors, headers, harvesters, etc.
- Medical & Dental equipment
- Office Equipment & Machinery (free standing only) – photocopiers, printers, etc.
In addition, finance can be obtained for motor vehicles for “individuals” on the following basis:
- Novated Lease, OR;
- Chattel Mortgage – where the vehicle qualifies for more than 51% business use (e.g. sales person receiving a car allowance)
Coverage that can protect businesses from losses due to unexpected events during the normal course of business. Some types of business insurance include:
- Total or Permanent Disability
- Guarantor / Loan Protection
- Buy / Sell Agreement
Some type of General Insurances include:
- Home and Content
- Motor Vehicle
Some type of Risk Insurances include:
- Living Benefit (covers 11 serious medical conditions)
- Death & Terminal Illness Benefit
- Involuntary Unemployment Benefit
- Accidental Injury Benefit (optional extra)