Below is a step by step guide of what you need to do to become a Mortgage Broker in Australia. However before you start registering for your course call us to see how we can help you:
- Complete a Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking) We recommend AAMC Training Group Course Number FNS40815 – https://www.aamctraining.edu.au/australia-finance-broking/accreditedcourses
- Complete an Anti-Money Laundering Course – AAMC – Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Course – https://www.aamctraining.edu.au/australia-anti-moneylaundering/cpdcourses
- Obtain an original certified copy of your National Police Check
- Obtain an original certified copy of your Credit Check
- Obtain an original certified copy of your Drivers License
- Provide your Resume
- Obtain Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance
- Elect a mentor – outsource financial
- Join the external dispute resolution scheme; Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
- Join an industry body e.g. Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA) or Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
WHAT DO WE OFFER NEWCOMERS?
Unlike many other Aggregators OUTSOURCE FINANCIAL DOES NOT CHARGE FOR MENTORING.
If you are only just becoming a Mortgage Broker, outsource financial will provide you with an experienced Mentor at no cost and in addition will provide you with the support mechanisms needed to create a successful business. For example, our intensive Lending Modules assist to solidify the information you learnt in your courses, if you do not have a business plan we will assist you to create one, our Strategy Modules also assist you to learn how to successfully operate your new self-employed business and there is much more. With outsource financial you will not feel alone out there on your new venture!